Customized, dynamic training on topics including consent, trauma-informed care, public policy advocacy & conflict resolution.
Specializing in applying a trauma-informed care approach for community-based groups and agencies, I offer dynamic group training and facilitation services. Whether it be a small group wanting to learn new skills or a larger agency looking to make a change in direction, I focus on creating a safe space where all can learn skills to help us create a more compassionate world.
I’m most passionate about such as heart-centered leadership, trauma-informed public policy, self-actualized relationships, and spiritual transformation. I learn as much from the people I have trained and integrate the feedback I receive to create an even more inclusive and responsively safe environment. I aim to meet the diverse needs of the groups I work with through providing a trauma-informed, sex-positive, inclusive, and accessible environment, holding space for even the most difficult of conversations.
In truth, I have been training and speaking to groups since I was a kid. I have been providing more formal training in trauma-informed care, conflict resolution, legislative advocacy, and consent best practices since 2013.
Groups I have taught or facilitated with include:
- National Hispanic Institute – Lorenzo de Zavala Youth Legislative Session and Collegiate World Series
- Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance – 2014 Panelist
- Plenary speaker for the 2019 Housing for All conference in Albuquerque, NM
- Denver Element 2017 Sexual Health Symposium
- Beyond the Bedroom
- Loving More
- Arapahoe Community College – guest speaker in Sociology & Psychology Departments
CURRENT CLASS OFFERINGS
All offerings are available in 60/90/120 minute increments.
Trauma Informed/ Leadership
- Integrating Trauma-Informed Care in Community-Based Settings
- Conflicting Styles, Complimentary Choices: Engaging with your Conflict Style for Greater Success at Home & Work
- What’s on Your Policy Agenda? Creating and growing a movement of social change through policy and legislation
- So…Have you Tried Honesty? Utilizing compassion and honesty to be a better leader
- Building Your Resilience Toolkit: Avoiding Retraumatization and Vicarious Trauma
- Surviving your Tower Moment: Reframing the Imagery of “The Tower” to Navigate Change
- Hearing a Sincere Yes!: A consent refresher to level up your relationship skills
- Relationship Reboot: Honesty, compassion and intimate partnerships
- Paradigm Shift: Changing your outlook to change the world
All rates include 1 pre-training meeting with your team to discuss needs as well as minor changes to material to suit your audience and environment. Sliding Scale and reasonable payment plans are available.
Group Classes: Affordable rates s=tart at $250 through $2000 depending on various factors including materials needed for the course, size of the audience, length, and type of workshop. Older/retired training may be available on request.
Workshop Series: Package rates available for regular workshop series (examples: diversity & inclusion 4 part skill-building series) starting at $1200.
Custom Class, workshop, or Retreat: An additional fee of 15% is added to any class that requires more than de minimus changes to fit the more specific topic, audience or venue requests. Includes 1 additional pre-training meeting to get additional information, observe processes, etc.
Examples: Training that addresses specific topics or challenges that your group may be facing beyond the scope of current class offerings. Development of new, original content, or integration of team-specific data